Available Programs (Including foreign pilots)

The shortage of commercial pilots in the United States has started. The estimated amount of qualified pilots needed per year range around 10,000. Obtaining the right to work in the United States is a lengthy process. Below are a few opportunity paths for foreign pilots of any experience to obtain their license and experience in the United States.

These paths allow foreign pilots to launch their pilot career by attending in person some college courses (if necessary depending on previous education) while obtaining a 1 to 3 year work authorization to apply to any aviation company.

Once working for an American airline, executive company, cargo company or flight school, these airlines and companies can sponsor pilots to obtain a several year H work visa which can lead to obtaining a green card after a few years.

    Complete this form below.

    Highest education?

    Are you looking to obtain a degree?

    When are you available to start?

    Highest Foreign License held?

    Do you have Foreign IR?

    Do you have Foreign ME?

    Do you have a Foreign CFI?

    Highest FAA License Held?

    Do you have an FAA IR?

    Do you have an FAA ME?

    Do you have a FAA CFI?

    How would you like GBA to contact you?
    Click to book a consult on the link below the submit button

    Book a free consult now