Welcome to the GoBlue Family – you are on your way to a new experience.
This is a time for CELEBRATION and preparation.
Start the groundschool any week. No need to wait for winter or summer courses to begin at your local flight school. You can do this course all from the comfort of your home.
Our training is designed to prepare and certify you to write the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) exam. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate stating you have completed the requirements and authorizing you to take your exam.
- Our experienced instructors bring real-world experience to the classroom
- The classes are live and online
- There will be quizzes, homework assignments, and stage exams
- Download Google Classroom and Google Meet on your computer, tablet or phone.
- Use your email to access them or create a new gmail account.
- Click here to confirm your start date. Pick any Wednesday or Saturday
- Once we receive your start date, you will receive an email link providing you access to your Groundschool course. (Please check spam if not received within 15 minutes.)
- Login to Google Classroom.
- Student Class Materials and Reading:
- Download the FAA Manuals in pdf format to your device(s).
- Pre-read the specified pages required for your lesson.
- Assignments are due by 7pm the day before your class.
Classes are held: Wednesdays 9am-12pm or 7pm-10pm EST
Saturdays 12am-3am or 10am-1pm EST
The nine-week course consists of three STAGES.
Within each STAGE there are six lessons. You will write an exam in the last lesson of the STAGE. To write each exam you must complete all lessons of that STAGE.
STAGE 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6-exam
STAGE 2 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12-exam
STAGE 3 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18-exam
For example: If you begin your course at STAGE 2 –lesson 10, continue to lesson 11 and 12.
In lesson 12 you will not be able to write the exam, until you complete lessons 7, 8, and 9.
Start STAGE 3 (lessons 13-18) and write the exam. STAGES 1 and 2 will start when the course repeats.
Missed any other lessons along the way, falling behind or just need additional tutoring – we offer private or group classes.
Once you have successfully completed all three STAGES you will receive a Private Pilot Groundschool Certificate. You will have one calendar year to write the official FAA exam.
- The day before the course you will receive via email an invite to access your lessons on Google classroom.
- Click the Class Video Meeting to be connected. Join 10 minutes before the class starts.
- Please MUTE your volume and make certain your camera is turned ON.
- No private messaging allowed. Any questions you need to clarify can be messaged to the class. Respectfully, make sure your messages are for everyone to read. Your answers may be discussed in the class or they will be answered the following day via email.
- Classes are broken into three 50-minute sessions with two 10-minute break.
- You will receive via email the invite to access your next lesson. This lesson will include pre-readings and an assignment due 7pm before the next class.
If you have an inquiry or questions about the course – Click to email us
If you haven’t already had your free consultation with your instructor – Click here to book now!
SEE YOU AT THE COURSE, WEDNESDAY OR SATURDAY!
GoBlue Aviation Team