Why go for an American license if you don’t have an American passport?

GoBlueAviation FAQ

If you would like to study in America or you already found a good school in America you can always convert the license to EASA or other once you decide which country you would like to work or you have best job offers, The price of the conversation may differ from the school you decide to do the conversion and the market prices. But it is important to take in consideration that if your future plans are to work in Europe it is easier to take the EASA License. Because if you study FAA and then you convert to EASA, besides the price and bureaucracy of converting the license, its necessary to do all the ATPL theory again. It’s easier to convert from EASA